Friday, July 12, 2019
Chapter 7
Meanwhile, back at the ranch............
"AAAAHHHH RIKKI! Faster!" Sheila screamed.
Rikki picked up the pace, pumping into Sheila faster.
Sheila, was on her knees, one of her favorite places.
Rikki behind her fucking her hard. Both of them cuming together and collapsing on the bed in an array of arms and legs, both panting.
Sheila drug herself close to Rikki lying partway on top of him. "Rikki you are amazing."
Rikki still breathing hard slapped her ass and said, "Sheila girl, you're not half bad yourself." And somewhere between still trying to catch their breath and not being able to move from their exertion, they fell asleep on Sheila's bed.
The next afternoon Bret and Rayna made it back to the apartment. They had ended up staying at the hotel one more day and left to come early the next morning. With the sound of my keys jingling, I opened the door and Bret closing behind me. We walked into the living room and I tossed my keys and purse on the coffee table, turning to Bret. I stepped up to him placing my hands on his chest, confident in my sexuality, thanks to Bret. I ran them down, one hand on each hip and then moved my arms around him plastering my body against his, hugging tight, resting my face against his hard chiseled chest.
Bret smiled and hugged her back, firmly, the two of them standing there, his chin resting on the top of her head.
Leaning back, looking up at Bret, I said, "Thank you." It's all I could say. No other words could come close to what I was feeling and the three words that wanted to come out I just couldn't say, holding them back.
Bret looked down at me with the 'look', gave me one last toe curling kiss, a hug, and said, "You're welcome." With his fingers he moved a stray lock of hair out of my face, "Thanks for coming with me. I really love being on my bike and having you with me made it all the more better."
I walked him to the door, "So I'll talk to you later?"
"Ya, I'll call you later." One last kiss and he was gone. I stood there staring at the door, feeling kinda small, kinda empty. Oh well, I thought walking towards my room. Bret was so 'big' and when he left a room, it was like all the air was sucked out...all the life...all the excitement.
My intent was to take a shower and change, as I was still in the same clothes as when I left. It really hadn't mattered as Bret and I had never left the room. A small smile touched my lips.
About an hour later, I was in the kitchen raiding the fridge. I was attired in sweats and a t shirt, my damp hair pinned up. All that activity had made me hungry. I found some cold chicken...mmm, I love cold chicken. Putting a piece on a plate, I poured a glass of milk and sat on a stool next to the bar type counter. I had just started to eat when a naked Rikki rounded the corner. I choked..coughing I took a sip of milk.
"Whoa...Rayna. Didn't hear you come in," Rikki said, walking past me, completely unmindful of his lack of clothing. Rikki was totally uninhibited and had no thoughts for her sensibilities.
"Obviously not," I said....LOOKING.. Not bad, I thought. Good for Sheila. "So I take it, you and Sheila found something to do while I was gone."
Rikki chuckled, "Yah." He grabbed a couple of beers and asked, "Bret leave?"
"He did."
"Well, I guess I'll get back to Sheila."
" 'K," I said, watching him and his ass walk off.
An hour later Rikki came out, said Sheila was asleep and said goodbye. I settled myself on the couch, some soft music playing, and started studying. I woke up sometime later from Sheila shaking my shoulder. "Hon, wake up. You fell asleep on the couch."
"HHmmm, what time is it," I asked stretching, somewhat stiff.
"It's about 9pm."
"Wow. I was more tired than I thought," I said as I sat up, setting my books on the table.
Sheila, dressed in just a robe said, "I made some hot chocolate. Come join me out on the balcony. The sunset is great and you can tell me all about your trip."
"OK." It was a beautiful summer evening, with a slight breeze, warm, and the sounds of the surf crashing on the beach. Seagulls crying..…
Over the next few months a lot of things happened.
The guys were finishing up a new album. I was in my last year of law school, close to finals and graduation. Bret and I dated, you know, just regular stuff. Going out to dinner and rides on the motorcycle. And, one big thing was, the guys had all been looking for their own places. Their success had afforded them that luxury.
Bret had bought a beautiful place in Malibu, up on the mountain side overlooking the ocean. Since I lived in Redondo it was a bit of a drive for me. One night, at Bret's request, I had driven to his place. He had wanted a quiet night together, with the intent of spending the night.
I got there around 8pm. The traffic on PCH was horrid and took me forever to get there. Parking in front, I got out and walked up to the door and rang the bell. A few moments later The door opened and there was Bret. God, he filled up the door way with his presence and my heart leapt. Between his schedule and mine, I hadn't seen him in awhile and I missed him so.
Bret picked me up and swung me around. "BABY! I missed you."
With my my arms around my neck, hanging on, I said, "I missed you too."
He let me slide down so my feet were touching the ground. "MMmmm," kissing me, "you taste good," he whispered against my lips.
The more he kissed me the dizzier I became. "Bret, I can't breathe," pushing against him.
"It's OK. I can breathe for both of us," his tongue now inside my mouth.
I stopped resisting and kissed him back...giving as good as I got. Pretty soon he had me up against the wall. "Rayna," he said placing my hand on his crotch, "God. I want you now."
"Bret, honey, I just got here," a smile in my voice, head turned as he was nuzzling my neck now. He was indeed ready to go. Bret all of a sudden grabbed my hand and led me through the entry way, through this huge living room and outside. We were headed across the lawn to the pool area. It was beautiful in the dark.
The pool and the Jacuzzi was lit and the lights around the pool house were soft colored lights. Mesmerized, I let Bret lead me down to the Jacuzzi.
Bret, wearing less clothes than me, quickly disrobed. "Baby, you are overdressed," as he took off my t-shirt. Kissing a shoulder, he unsnapped my pants as I slipped off my sandals. I shimmied out of my pants. "Turn around." He unhooked my bra, reaching around and massaging my breasts. Somehow along the way my underwear magically disappeared. Climbing in first, Bret helped me into the hot tub.
"Ooo, that's hot," I hissed, slowly lowering myself in. I drifted through the steam, listening to the whir of the jets, the sound of the air bubbles, towards Bret who was lounging on a bench.
"Baby you are so beautiful."
"Flattery will get you everywhere."
Bret just pulled me onto his lap his hand finding my most sensitive spot. I was already wet so Bret easily slipped inside me. "Oh Baby, you feel so good." He easily slid in and out of me and the water kept me buoyant. His cock felt so good. "I love your nipples, they are so hard," he said, licking one then the other.
A second later...."BBBRRREETTT!" I screamed as I came. Both of us finishing in mutual satisfaction.
We lounged in the tub after. It seemed that Bret magically appeared with a variety of drinks, but I suspected they were already there and I just hadn't noticed before. "Baby what do you want to drink? Beer? Champagne?"
"Bret, I don't drink."
"Oh God, I forgot...uumm..I have some juice."
"That would be good."
We sat there enjoying the night. I noticed the Bret was drinking beer after beer. He didn't usually drink around me....just then my stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since this morning.
"I guess I've fed my appetite, I should feed yours," Bret said playfully, kissing me. He took my hand and led me to the pool house....both of us naked and dripping wet. It was a weird experience for me to be walking around naked in public even though his property was private.
The pool house in itself was a small house, with a couple bedrooms, kitchen, and a master suite. "Go into the bathroom. There's a robe in there," Bret said, wrapping a towel around his waist, "and I'll throw something together."
While Rayna was in the bathroom, Bret set out some finger foods and 'good things' for the body. Around the room he lit some candles and set a fire in the fireplace. The master suite was cozy as it was not a huge room, just right, and it's most awesome feature was the floor to ceiling and wall to wall glass windows facing out to the ocean, the slider door to the patio in the middle. Rayna came out in the robe...it was his, so it was large on her. But, Damn, she looked sexy. "MMMmmm," kissing her, "you look better in that than I do."
"I doubt that. You're much better looking than me."
"Hey, don't say that. You are a beautiful woman and very desirable."
"Thank you. But you have millions of women who want you. I have no one," I said, feeling a bit sorry for myself.
Bret took hold of the lapels of the robe, pulling me close, and said, "Babe you have me."
In my head I thought 'for now', but to Bret I smiled at him and said, "You're right, I do."
Bret led me over by the fireplace, equipment with blankets and pillows. Bret helped my lay down, straddling my hips, which caused the towel to fall off, so Bret just flung it aside. He reached over to a small table and grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in chocolate and fed it to me. Then he opened the robe so that my torso was exposed and his hard on resting just below my belly button. He reached for another strawberry with sauce and trailed it down my chest between my breasts to my belly button. Then he proceeded to lick me clean. I could feel the rasp of his tongue on my skin, the softness of his lips. By the time he was done I was writhing on the floor.
"Hold on," he said, "there's more."
"More? I don't think I can take anymore."
He had a can of whip cream and when he squirted some on each breast, I screamed, "Bret! That's cold."
Laughing, he said, "Well, I'll fix that." And he spent the next I don't even know how long cleaning them thoroughly! Bret said, "Now me." He laid down on his back and said, "Go for it, Baby!"
I sat back on my legs, the robe still on, but open and I looked at everything available. There was chocolate sauce, a bowl of fruit and berries. Whipped Cream. MMMmmmm............I was still hungry, so I ate a few strawberries while I decided how I wanted to proceed.
"Scared?" He challenged, "Com'on, Rayna. What are you going to do?"
"Hold your horses. A woman can't live on one strawberry and I am hungry." Well in this case I am going to get dessert before dinner. I dribbled a small trail of sauce from his chest to his belly button, following with a trail of whipped cream. Then I placed raspberries every so often on the whipped cream. Then I dug into my Bret sundae! By the time I was done, Bret was beyond hard! It seemed bigger than ever before.
"Come over here," Bret said taking my hand and leading me to the bed. "We'll be more comfy up here." With his hands on my shoulders he slid the robe all the way off. We climbed on the bed, with Bret on top. But for some reason he was really heavy, like he wasn't supporting some of his weight himself. He came in for a kiss and I could really smell the beer on his breath.
You know how a smell can trigger a bad memory? Well the beer and his weight did it. A panic attack started. I started crying and pushing against Bret, whimpering, "Oh God..don't hurt me." I struggled to get out from under Bret. "Stop...Please stop." I managed to gain my freedom as Bret moved to the side.
"Rayna, what's wrong?"
All I seemed to be able to say was, "I have to go," as I ran out of the pool house. "Where's my clothes?" I mumbled looking for any scrap of my clothes. I found my shirt, slipped it on and ran across the lawn towards the main house.
Bret took a second to throw on some jeans and took off after Rayna. He caught her at the edge of the lawn by the house and pulled her into his arms. "Rayna," petting her hair, "talk to me, honey. What happened?" She was breathing so fast she was almost hyperventilating. She just sobbed and kept mumbling, "No...I have to go."
Bret took her face between his hands, trying to get her attention and said more firmly, "Rayna." His thumbs wiping away some tears. She took a huge breath and looked into his eyes. He took one of his hands and pushed her hair out of her face. Bret was looking into her eyes and could tell the moment she was back with him.
I looked at Bret finally with recognition, slowly coming back to normal. I backed away from him and started to walk slowly back towards the pool area, Bret following along with me. "God, Bret, I....." I sighed, gesturing with my arms up in question, letting them drop back to my sides in frustration.
"Rayna, you haven't had an attack in a long time. What set it off this time?"
"You know I don't like it when you drink, but I try real hard not to nag about it. But this time you drank a lot of beer and then breathed into my face. And normally you are real considerate to not lay your full weight on top of me." I took a deep breath finally coming to the edge of the landscaping overlooking the hillside. I stopped and looked out towards the ocean.
I turned to Bret, continuing, "The monster used to drink constantly and lay his full weight on me so I couldn't get away. I just freaked." I turned back to look at the ocean, my arms crossed over my chest, thinking eventually he is going to let me go, as I always seem to come off as being a little neurotic. I felt his hand on my elbow, wanting me to turn around. I turned but was looking at my toes, "I'll understand if you don't want to see me anymore."
"No, silly girl. You are way off. That would not make me want to stop seeing you." Taking my hand he said, "Come on, let's go down to the beach." We got dressed, hopped on the motorcycle and went down to the beach.
Bret and I walked along the water's edge, the moon reflecting on the water. It was after midnight and with no city lights the stars were brilliant. "Rayna, the main reason I asked you over tonight," Bret said, smiling, "besides wanting to see you, was to tell you that we are going on tour. The album is done and now it is time to tour to promote it."
"That's great Bret. I am so happy for you and the band. I will miss you though."
Bret hugged and kissed me and said, "Thanks. That means a lot coming from you. I remember you didn't like us at first."
"I know, but I am a bit partial now," I said with a smile.
"I wanted to ask you if you'd wait for me. I want to see you when I get back. I guess what I am asking is would you be my girl, like go steady."
Rayna looked up at Bret. Her Rockstar. She wasn't sure if he was in love with her, as most men wouldn't know love if it bit them on the butt. All Rayna knew was she was in love with Bret. "Yes, Bret. I'll be your girl."
The smile Bret gave her practically lit up the beach with it's brilliance. "Come on..let's go back to the house." Back at the house the two of us snuggled in bed and slept till noon the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment