Friday, July 12, 2019

Chapter 4


"OH MY GOD!" Sheila exclaimed, her head popping out from under the covers of the hotel bed. Looking at Rikki's foot she crawled under the covers to the other side, finding the talking end. "Rikki," Sheila said, straddling him resting her hands on his shoulders, "I forgot Rayna!"

Her boobs covered his face so his response was a bit muffled, "Relax, she's with Bret." Rikki put his hands on either side of her boobs, pushing them together licking both nipples at the same time.

"God, Rikki," Sheila panted, "is Bret aggressive?"

"HHhhmmmm," Rikki moaned still licking.

"AAahh..."Sheila moaned, "does..OOhhh......he....MY...take...God!...no for an answer!" She screamed at the end.

"Bret's a gentleman. Rayna will be fine." With that Rikki did the Brumski maneuver making Sheila squeal with laughter falling over on her back and Rikki taking advantage and moving inside her.

Purring, Sheila said, "I can call her later." "GO ROCKETT BOY!" as the two of them continued their marathon sex session.

Rayna walked up the steps of her apartment building, a secure building, complete with a doorman.

"Hi Bobby," I said with a smile.

"Hi, Miss Rayna. Did you have a good day?"

"I did. And you?"

"Yes, thank you."

I went to the elevator and went up to our floor. I opened the door to a house full of flowers. Everywhere vases and vases of flowers. All kinds. I walked in slowly into the living room, dropping my keys and purse on the floor, not even aware that I did. There on the coffee table was a card propped up against the largest display, a vase full of blood red roses (Every Rose Has It's Thorn). I opened the envelope and pulled out the card. It was a plain white card and it read...

"Rayna, thank you for spending time with me. I will call you. I hope you like the flowers. Bret"

I collapsed to my knees, on the floor, rocking back and forth, crying my heart out..............…

Sheila was just putting the final touches on Rikki's hair and make-up. She was trying to talk him into letting her be their hair and make-up person when she got a horrible feeling.....

"Rikki, baby, what do you think?" Sheila asked letting him finally look in the mirror.

"Wow! It looks great," Rikki said, turning around in front of the mirror, "you're hired."

Sheila squealed in happiness and hugged Rikki. 
"Thanks Babe, you won't regret it." Right in the middle of the two of them kissing, Sheila got this weird feeling. She got off Rikki's lap and started looking for her purse. "Rikki, I gotta go," getting more frantic. She finally found her purse. "Can you give me a ride home?" 

Her worry was palatable as Rikki stood up and called for a limo.

"Hang on Babe," Rikki hung up the phone and said, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know exactly, but I have to find Rayna. I think something is wrong."

A security guard got them downstairs and into a limo. They reached the apartment in record time. Rikki followed behind Sheila as she raced through the building foyer to the elevators. The two of them reached the apartment, Sheila fumbling the keys in her haste . Finally got the door open, running inside. Rikki followed closing the door behind them........

Shelia walked up to Rayna who was on the floor, crying. "Oh, baby," Sheila said, kneeling on the floor hugging Rayna. "Here, here's a tissue. Blow," she said, helping Rayna blow her nose. "Honey, what happened?" Sheila asked, rocking with her and hugging her, but Rayna just kept crying. Sheila had a feeling she knew why Rayna was crying. Bret had really gotten to her....broke down her defenses. 

Rayna had been holding in her feelings for years and no one guy had ever shown her the patience, sensitivity, and understanding Rayna needed, but Bret had in only one night. 

Sheila turned to Rikki and said, "Please help me get her up off the floor and into her room."

Rikki just picked Rayna up and carried her to her room. 

"Just put her down on the bed, Babe," Sheila said to Rikki. When he was done she gave him a peck on the cheek, "thanks." Sheila got Rayna's shoes off and covered her with a blanket. Rayna just rolled on her side, her crying subsided, but the hiccups and sniffling followed. She handed Rayna another tissue, then led Rikki out of the room.

In the kitchen, she got a cold compress together for Rayna and said to Rikki, "Thank you for your help. I know you've only known me one night, you didn't have to help."

"It was my pleasure. I'm not about to loose my best girl and my best hair dresser," Rikki said, giving me a hug. "So what's wrong with her?"

"Let's just say she's had some trauma in the past and it's all finally coming to a head."

Just then Rayna came out of her room and walked back into the living room, picking the card up off the floor. Sheila walked over and stood next to her rubbing Rayna's arm lightly.

"Oh, Sheila, look what he did," Rayna said in sad wonderment, giving the card to Sheila, "it's so beautiful. I don't want to be like this anymore. I want a chance at life. At love. I am so tired of being trapped by this fear." I pointed to all the flowers continuing, my throat choked by tears, "What if this is my chance? Bret, my savior? I am so afraid Sheila," I ended, turning and hugging Sheila, hanging on for dear life.

"Oh Honey," Sheila said, patting her on the back, "this has to be the first step, letting it all out. You know, you never cried back then. You've been holding it in for so long. Then, just let things happen naturally. If you want Bret then go for it. Judging by the note he is interested," Sheila said.

Rayna pulled back, a slight smile on her face and said, "Bret said it was me he was interested in and that's why we ended up backstage."

Sheila smiled and said, "I'm glad. I guess my boobs are loosing their luck," cupping her breasts and jiggling them. 

Rayna laughed. 

Sheila smiled. It looked like Rayna was going to be OK.

Rayna twirled around once, and hugged herself, "Oh, Sheila, kissing Bret was magical. He has the softest, poutiest lips ever, on a man. And it's not because he is famous. I can't describe it. His touch was like we had been together forever." Looking at Sheila, "Do you think I've ruined my chances with him?" I asked worriedly. "I told him not to call. I pushed him away last night and he had a huge hard on. I felt so bad, but I was in the middle of my panic. Oh, I don't know."

"Rayna, don't worry. Look at all these flowers. Read the card. I am certain he will call, that he wasn't put off," Sheila said.

"I can call him if you want," Rikki said, walking in from the kitchen.

"AAAAHHH!" Rayna screamed, jumping back. "What is that?!" Rayna was not a fan of Glam Rock.

Sheila doubled over in laughter. She had forgotten about Rikki. "Rayna, this is Rikki Rockett. The drummer for Poison."

"Nice to meet you," Rikki said.

"Uumm...ya," looking him up and down, "you, too," Rayna said. "It's a shame that guys look better as girls than most girls do." Taking a closer look at Rikki, I said, "Sheila, you did him up, didn't you?"

"I did," she said proudly.

"I can tell. It has you touch written all over it."

"Thanks. That reminds me. I am now their new hairdresser/make-up person."

"Congratulations," Rayna said.

Rikki walked over to Sheila, bent and grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. Sheila wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He carried her towards the door, saying, "I have to go. I think we have things to do today, but I can't remember what."

"Do you need me to go with you?"

"No. I think it is just recording stuff. We won't need to be made up. But I'll call you later for dinner."

Kissing him deeply, Sheila said, "OK."

At the last minute Rayna rushed up to Rikki and asked, "Rikki, can you tell Bret thank you for the flowers?"

"Sure," Rikki said. "Bye." And he left.

Sheila went into the kitchen and whipped up some hot chocolate and came back into the living room and she and Rayna sat down on the couch.

"I fell like such a fool. I never cry"

"You are not a fool, and it's damn time you cried. You've been holding this in for the last 8 years or so."

"When I walked in and saw all the flowers, I was overwhelmed by Bret's thoughtfulness. The tenderness of it all. What girl doesn't want to have an admirer send her a room full of flowers. Then I felt anger at the monster who did this to me, anger at the fact I get panic attacks and can't stay in a relationship due to my fears of intimacy. Sheila I want to try this. To make it work."

"Well, let's play it by ear. Remember I'm here for you," Sheila said. Rayna smiled her thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment