Rayna
stood on the balcony of the hotel suite looking out over the ocean.
The suite was huge....living room, kitchen, bar, bedroom and a full
size hot tub. She felt like a fairy princess and Bret was her knight
in shining armor. And he was, too. He was saving her from herself.
Bret
was inside giving some last minute instructions to Kimo before he
left. Kimo was staying at the hotel, just in a different room, just
in case Bret needed him. Bret looked around for Rayna. He spotted her
on the balcony, leaning against the railing, her hair ruffled by the
breeze. When he looked at her he got this feeling of wanting to
smile.
Rayna
could hear Bret's boots on the balcony floor, his hands on her
shoulders, caressing her as he moved his hands to her upper arms.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey,"
I replied, softly, turning in his arms to look up at him. God, he was
beautiful. With his deep-set blue eyes, still sporting a bit of
eyeliner, making them more dramatic, and eyelashes any girl would die
for. Lush full lips which were always in a perpetual pout, probably
done unconsciously, since he looked like that in all his photos.
Bret
cupped my cheek and kissed me. MMMMmmmmm, his lips were soft and
warm, the kiss comforting. He still had his half gloves on and I
could feel the leather, rough. I wanted to feel his skin, wanting
nothing between us. He was still in his traveling clothes...chaps,
vest, gloves and bracelets.
I reached out and took his hand with the
intention of leading him inside. "Mr. Michaels, you, sirrah," in
a pretend southern accent, "have entirely too many things on."
Bret
smiled and followed her. He loved that she was learning to be playful
and spontaneous. Following her lead, "What should we do about
it, Miss Rayna, Mmaa'aamm?"
"I
think we should take these off," Rayna said as she took off his
glove and slowly dropped it on a table. Continuing with the other
one, taking off his watch, bracelets, and bandannas from his wrists.
For all her bravado her hands were trembling, not sure if from fear
or anticipation, as she proceeded to relieve him of his chaps. She
had finished unbuckling the chaps when she noticed his crotch and
said, "Oh my! Mr. Michaels, you are full of surprises."
Still staring at his crotch he looked at her face and she was very
pale, so taking over Bret told her to go into the bedroom and change.
"Rayna, honey, let me finish this. I left you something to wear
on the bed."
With
a quick kiss, I practically ran to the bedroom. Once there I stopped
to take a few deep breaths, telling myself to calm down. I knew when
we left on the trip that this would be it. Put up or shut up, so to
speak. Bret wouldn't wait forever...he had a billion other women
waiting to jump at the chance to be with him.
She
felt she was ready, she thought. Bret had been so wonderful with her.
He had this uncanny sense of when he needed to back off, but like all
her other relationships it came down to whether she could go all the
way without freaking out. In the past, she would either not go all
the way or just lay there stiff and frozen, tense, feeling nothing.
Guys just never stuck around and she never could bring herself to
tell them why.
I
took another deep breath and walked over to the bed to see what Bret
had left for me. There laying on the bed was a beautiful cream
colored silk night gown. It was a camisole style and came to the
middle of my thighs. It felt heavenly against my skin. I went into
the bathroom to see if I could find something to brush my teeth with.
Thank god for a well stocked hotel bathroom. Having finished, I came
out of the bathroom and there he was, standing next to the bed, still
in his jeans, the top buttons undone, and nothing else.
Even his
bandanna was gone leaving his hair tousled looking like he had just
combed his fingers through it. My eyes were drawn to the fur on his
chest leading down to his belly and beyond. Bret had a magnificent
body and I am glad I still work on the inside and I haven't become a
frozen old maid, because, damn I was melting. He was tall and had a
long torso, hard and muscular, emphasizing his six pack abs.
Bret
looked at me and said, "Rayna, honey, turns off the lights and
walk over her to me."
Mesmerized by his voice, I did what he
said. The candles he had lit illuminated the room making him all
golden.
"Forget
all the wasted time, Rayna, and take hold of my hand," he said
reaching out for me as I reached his side. He cupped my face with his
other hand, looking into my eyes, he whispered, "Let those old
demons die, there is just me tonight." He kissed me softly.
"This is worth one more try."
His tongue softly running
along my lips asking for entry. As if by magic my hands started
moving across his rib cage and down his stomach, slowly caressing
him. Becoming more at ease, my arms moved up around his neck, his
around my waist, holding tight.
The
kissing became harder, more frantic, our heads moving side to side
with each kiss. After a bit, Bret hugged me and nuzzled my neck,
running his tongue from my collarbone to my ear, causing me to
shiver. In my ear he started to hum, quietly, swaying back and forth.
A few words came out, slow, sensual, barely audible...."Lay your
body down on me..." dancing me closer to the bed..."let
your tears fall down on me..tonight…" He stopped next to the
bed, one of my hands still in his...."let your love rain down,
down on me...."
I closed my eyes for a second, absorbing his
beautiful words. I heard him asking for my trust, for my love. "Oh
Bret," I thought.
He put both my hands on his hips and with
his his hands on top of mine, pushed his jeans down. My hands felt
the texture of his skin, the crisp hairs on his legs. He stepped out
of his jeans, his glory there before my eyes, as he had gone
commando.
Bret
had gotten Rayna to help with his jeans. Laying down on the bed,
reclining at an angle against the pillows he had propped up along the
head board, Bret pulled Rayna up so she was straddling him. Then he
brought his knees up behind her, cradling her. Bert’s plan was to
let her lead, to be on top, so she didn't feel trapped and freak out.
Her soft, warm hands were on his chest. He could feel the silk of the
nightgown on his belly and her pussy was resting on top of his
erection. She was so hot and silky. God! Bret couldn't get any
harder. If she moved he would probably cum.
"Bret,"
Rayna said with concern, "I've never been on top. I don't know
what to do."
"Baby girl, do what ever feels comfortable.
Kiss me, stroke me, what ever feels good to you."
Rayna
thought, kissing felt good, staring into his blue eyes was good. I
ran my hand from his hair line, through his hair as I lowered my head
to kiss him. Like Bret said, don't think, just do. So I did. I did
what felt good. Touching him felt good. Kissing him felt good. I
flicked my tongue across his nipples causing him to moan. It made me
feel in control.
Bret
in the meantime had been rubbing his hands all over her and had
managed to remove the nightgown, and all of her was available for his
gaze. Bret cupped a breast and began to lick and suck on one of Rayna's nipples. His other hand moved between them and started fingering her.
Bret
was on fire. He needed to be inside her now. She was wet. Her body
knew what it wanted, he just needed to keep her mind there too. So he
started 'talking dirty' to her. He was still rubbing her clit and she
had moved across his cheek to his neck kissing and licking, so Bret
whispered in her ear, "That feels so good baby"...."You
are so wet"...."Does that feel good?"
It was working.
Her hips were moving and she stopped kissing him, her hands on his
chest to hold herself still. Just her hips moving in time with his
hands, head hanging down. Bret took hold of his cock and rubbed the
head back and forth across her clit.
"Rayna, honey, look at me."
She did. "I'm going to make love to you now." She was
looking into his eyes as he entered her about an inch, moving out
slowly, then back in a little bit more, lubricating himself with her
juices.
God!
I was on fire. In all my experiences, no man ever made her feel like
this. No man had ever took the time to make sure she was turned on.
"Oh, Bret." I moaned, his hands on my hips controlling my
movements, as he finally plunged in all the way. He was big. I could
feel everything.
"Oh, Bret, what's happening? I feel....."
I felt on the verge of something, his cock going in and out faster,
harder.
"Baby," he moaned, "lean back."
I leaned
back reaching behind me, bracing my hands on his thighs. He reached
down with his thumb and rubbed my clit, moving hard now, pounding me.
"That's it, Baby, cum," Bret moaned.
I started convulsing
and at the end I came, screaming out my orgasm. Bret gave one more
push and came.
He
pulled her forward so she collapsed on his chest, still shivering
from her orgasm. Bret was still hard. He wrapped his arms around her
to keep her still, his cock still inside her. Waiting for his
erection to subside, enjoying her silky warmth, he started rubbing
her back, slowly and firmly, pressing her against him.
All of a
sudden Rayna hugged him tight around his neck and she was crying.
"Rayna," he said, patting her back, "Did I hurt you?
Are you ok?" If possible she squeezed tighter making these
whimpery, squeaky noises. "Baby, come here," Bret said
moving her to his side, tucking her in the crook of his shoulder,
both of them reclining against the pillows. Bret put his hand under
her chin and implored, "Rayna, talk to me." He looked down
into her sparkling, watery eyes watching them flick back and forth
looking into each of his eyes.
I
looked into his eyes. How do I start? How do you tell someone
thank you for giving you your first orgasm? I sighed. I guess this is
a good a time as any to tell him from the beginning.
"As you may
have guessed, I was...uummm....assaulted as a kid." Swallowing
hard, my eyes closing for a moment, "It was a family member."
I paused, taking a deep breath. I could feel Bret's soothing caress. "God, Bret, this is so hard," I whispered, tears starting
up again, "I have never told anyone about this."
Bret
leaned over and kissed my forehead, pulling me in tight to his side.
My head resting on his shoulder, both his arms around me. Blessedly,
he didn't ask any questions. "Long story short, with the help of
Sheila and her parents, I got a lawyer and prosecuted the bastard. He
is in prison now. That is why I want to be a lawyer. I want to help
all those women and children."
Tucked
up against Bret, my hand wandered across his chest during my speech,
my fingertips tracing each ridge of muscle. Resting my palm against
the middle of his chest, all that fine hair under my hand, I leaned
away and looked up, "Bret, you are the first man to give me an
orgasm. No one has ever taken the time with me, worried about my
pleasure. There are no words to express how I feel. No matter what
happens now or in the future, I will never forget. Thank you." I
reached up, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him down for a kiss.
After
a bit, we drifted off to sleep. I woke up with my leg draped over his
and my hand was resting in his lower belly, just inches from his
manhood. Thinking Bret still asleep, I explored. I started stroking
his cock, watching myself do it, another first for me, and watching
in amazement as it grew. I looked up startled.
"Watch
it there, Missy. You had better be able to finish what you start,"
He said, playfully tweaking one of my nipples.
"UUuummm,
Bret?" I queried, "could you do that thing to me again?"
Answering her question with a kiss, Bret moved her so she was on her
back and practically on top of her. He started kissing me, his tongue
dancing with mine. His beautiful long blond hair falling on either
side of my face. I gathered his hair in my hands, holding his head
close as he kissed me. Slowly, moving one leg then the other, Bret
insinuated himself between my thighs.
Bret
moved slowly with her. He loved being on top, being cradled between a
woman's thighs, all soft, warm, and silky. Bret figured if he kept
Rayna's mind focused on him and what he was doing to her she wouldn't
have a panic attack from him being on top. Obviously from her
kittenish moans he was OK.
He feasted on her breasts, while slowly
moving his hips so his hard on slid up and down her slick wet pussy.
Since he was taller than her, he could rest his elbows above her
shoulders cradling her head in his hands.
He kissed along her cheek,
closer to her ear and whispered, "Baby you are so hot. I want to
slip my cock inside your pussy and fuck you."
Rayna
was mindless in her pleasure. He just kept talking to her between
kissing her, licking her breasts, and everywhere else. She didn't
think that hearing what he was going to do would be so erotic and
such a turn on. AND..she was free of panic. He had freed her.
Bret,
well lubed, in one smooth move slammed into her.
She screamed,
"BBRREEETTT!" her body arching, almost lifting him up.
"Baby,"
he growled, "does it feel good to have my cock inside you?"
"OOOHHHH
YYYEESS!"
Bret
was close. Rayna must be too, as she had a death grip on my biceps,
her nails digging in, her noises more frantic. Bret started moving
harder, faster. Her breasts moving up and down every time he slammed
into her. "Rayna! Cum with me!"
She screamed as she
climaxed.
It caused Bret to explode. He held himself against her, his
arms corded with the power of his orgasm, trembling. He laid down on
top of her briefly, resting his forehead against hers, breathing
hard. She let her hands wander over his back. I then rolled to my side
pulling Rayna close.
Bret
hugged her, her head under his chin, smiling. She was crying again.
Did all women do this? A hand under her chin I lifted her face so she
was looking at me. I raised an eyebrow in question.
"Bret,
I am sorry. You must think me a blithering idiot, but I am just so
amazed that making love is so magical, so so...soul stirring. That it
doesn't hurt and isn't degrading." Looking into Bret's eyes,
Rayna asked, "Will it always be like this?" She knew that
there was no commitment between them but had to ask anyway.
Bret,
bless his heart, said, "Yes, Rayna, always." Rayna smiled,
snuggled up against him. A few minutes later she was asleep.
Bret
laid there thinking. He hoped she didn't expect some big commitment
from him. He wasn't ready for something like that. He was obsessed
with her, wanted to be with her all the time, but couldn't say if he
loved her. he wanted things to stay the way they were for now. On
that note Bret fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment