Rikkie
walked into the recording studio, having gone back to the hotel and
took a shower. He didn't need to be all glammed out during the day.
Bobbie and CC were engrossed in working on some guitar riffs, so he
pulled Bret aside and asked, "What's with the skirt? What's the
story?"
Bret
took a swig of whiskey from the bottle in his hand and said, "Rikki,
she is not a skirt."
Rikki
smiled, "Hey, I know, I was just seeing how you felt about her.
So what's up with this? You have never sent flowers like that. You
really dropped a bomb on her, you know."
"What
do you mean? How do you know?" Bret asked, taking another drink.
"Dude.
Sheila and I went back to their apartment and we found Rayna on the
floor crying. It took us an hour to calm her down. Sheila hinted
there might be something wrong with her, I don't know. But just
before I left, though, she said to tell you thank you for the
flowers," Rikki said with a wink and a smile at Bret. "So
why are you chasing her so hard, Bret?"
"The
challenge of it. I want her. I saw her in the audience just sitting
there. Her disinterest has me obsessed. Maybe, also, because I get to
do the chasing for once. She intrigues me."
Laughing softly Bret
looked at Rikki, "I don't think she likes our kind of shows. She
told me she doesn't date girls."
Laughing
back, Rikki said, "I know. Sheila had glammed me out just before
we went over there. When Rayna saw me she screamed, but hopefully
with Sheila's help we can win her over." As an afterthought
Rikki said, "You know Bret, just be careful with this one. You
have a tendency to loose interest after the conquest. I don't think
she would take kindly to being hurt."
Bret
said, "It'll be fine. So, Rikki, man, what's with Sheila?"
"Bret,
thanks for hooking me up, man. She is insatiable. I hired her to be
our make-up artist and hairdresser. She is incredible. I'll have to
have her do you so you can see what I mean."
"That's
cool At least now my eyeliner will be even and straight. I'm usually
so messed up I can't even do it."
Sheila
and Rayna made their way back to the apartment from their walk on the
beach. It was a day off for both of them. Sheila was on her cell
chatting with Rikki. Man, they really hit it off. She was in heaven
being able to get her hands on the Boys anytime they needed to be
glammed out. Plus her and Rikki were always going at it like bunny
rabbits. I thought back to the night I got the flowers. Bret had
called later that night. Sheila! God love her, had given him my cell
number.
"Hello?"
I said, sleepily, laying on my bed on my side.
"Rayna.
It's Bret." God, he had a deep sexy voice.
"Hi."
"I
just called to see how you were doing? Rikki said you were a little
shaken up about the flowers. I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was going
to cause you to be upset." Bret said, His concern giving his
voice a softness.
"No
Bret. It was wonderful. It was just no one had ever done anything
like that for me and it, along with other things, was a bit
overwhelming. But thank you for the flowers. They are magnificent."
"You're
welcome, Rayna. So are you sure you're OK?"
"Yes,
Bret, thanks."
"Rayna?"
Bret asked.
"Yes?"
"Can
I call you again?"
"Yes,
Bret, I'd like that."
"Night."
"Night."
MMMMmm, I thought, laying there. He had a great voice, and for the
first time in a long time, I slept through the night.
In
the next couple of weeks we have been seeing each other almost every
day. Sometimes a night on the town, sometimes just making out.
Laughing to herself, she had actually started liking him with his
make-up on. I had gotten to go with Sheila as she did up the boys for
a photo shoot. And amazingly enough, I had gone to a concert of
theirs, that they had done recently, and this time I paid
attention....to his ABS! His ASS!
Coming
back from another walk on the beach, Sheila and I were at the light
to cross the street, when Sheila noticed a kick ass motorcycle out
front. It looked like a taxi! "Rayna. It looks like we got
company," Sheila said, excitedly.
"Looks
like it. Let's go see who it is." Bret or Rikki. Obviously
someone got a new toy.
Going
through the complex doors, I looked around and didn't see any of the
guys. Bobbie the doorman saw and simply said "upstairs". I
smiled my thanks in his effort to protect the guys, keeping them out
of the public eye, so to speak. Grabbing Sheila's hand, I hurried her
along. Upstairs, opening the door, I saw it was Bret! Sudden
happiness filled me, glad it was Bret and not Rikki. Bret stood up as
I walked towards him. He was looking at me like I was the only person
in the room. Smiling
up at him, I stopped in front of him.
He smiled, "Hey Babe."
Hands on my hips, slowly, embraced me, leaning down, kissing me long,
slow, and soft.
I moved my arms around his neck lacing my fingers
through his long blonde mane.
Sheila
goes, "Hey don't forget me."
Bret smiled and gave Sheila a
big hug. "Sheila. I hear you've been taking good care of the
Rockett man. He's been taking a lot of trips to outer space, lately,"
Bret said, winking.
Sheila almost strutted as she moved about the
room, said, "Damn straight!"
Bret
turned back to me, "Babe go change into some traveling clothes.
Jeans, shirt. And bring a jacket in case the weather changes."
"Alright.
I'll be right back," and I went to my room to change.
Bret
turned to Sheila, "I am taking her on a drive up the coast. We
may stay somewhere overnight. I wanted you to know so you won't be
worried."
"Thanks
Bret. Just go slow with her, OK?"
"I
will. Sheila, what happened?" Bret asked, looking in the
direction of Rayna's room. "She still hasn't told me."
"Bret,
I can't. It's her story to tell. All I can tell you is you are the
best thing that has EVER happened to her. She sleeps better now, she
smiles more." Sheila took Bret's hand and squeezed to emphasize
her point. Then Sheila squeezed hard and said, "If you hurt her I
will hunt you down and kick your ass!" Sheila spotted Rayna's
purse, carried it to the kitchen and slipped some money in it, just
in case Rayna got into trouble.
"I'm
ready," I said.
"Great."
Bret replied.
I
grabbed my purse from Sheila and my cell and we left.
I
was thinking we were taking my car, when Bret stopped me in front of
his motorcycle.
"We're
not going on that are we?" I asked petrified. I did not like
motorcycles.
"Yes
we are," as Bret plopped a big helmet on my head, then storing
my stuff in one of his saddle bags. "Rayna, just do. Don't
think." He set me on the seat, my feet nowhere near being able
to touch the and set my feet on some peddles. Then Bret straddled the
seat in front of me and started the bike. I quickly put my arms
around him and hung on tight, tucking my head up against his back,
eye shut tight.
We
had been on the road about an hour before I relaxed and raised my
head to look around. It looked like we were on Pacific Coast Highway, PCH, headed north,
passing through Ventura on the way to Santa Barbara. As I relaxed, I
noticed something else......the vibrations from the motorcycle were
affecting certain parts of my anatomy. Along with the fact that I had
my hands around a gorgeous man, I was beginning to feel...horny. I
began to move my hands up under his jacket rubbing my fingertips over
his abs, enjoying the feel of each ridge of muscle.
Bret
was smiling. She was relaxing, exploring on her own. He reached down
a hand and rested it on her knee.
After
a short stop in Santa Barbara for food and a bathroom break, they
once again headed north. Bret's goal was to get to Monterrey. Bret
was feeling great. He loved riding his bike, he was actually sober,
and he had Rayna with him.
He wasn't sure if he was in love with her,
but wanted her with him all the time. He hadn't even tried to get
into her pants since that first time. He was actually liking just
talking and making out. Tonight, though, he did have other plans. He
had sent Kimo ahead to get a hotel room, set up something special,
and run defense from the press when they got there.
No comments:
Post a Comment