The
Boys burst into the room. Girls immediately flocked to their favorite
band member. There were at least five girls to every one of them.
Bret instantly spotted sweater girl, as he thought of her, not
knowing her name yet. There were hands everywhere...on his crotch,
his ass, his chest. They were all seductively calling his name,
trying to gain his favor. He tried not to go straight to the friend
immediately, but slowly, steadily made his way towards her. Sweater
Girl had found a couch to sit on and was sitting there, arms crossed,
looking at the wall and would occasionally glance over at her friend
with looks of concern. Bret admired her loyalty and concern for her
friend, even though she didn't want to be there.
Bret
grabbed hold of the friend's hand, plopped himself down in a chair,
pulling her on top of his lap.
"Oh,
Bret! I love you," she said between kisses.
Bret
said casually, "I know, Honey. They all do." Knowing he
wasn't going to do her, but not wanting her to feel left out, gave
her a long deep kiss. "What's your name Baby?" Bret asked,
fondling a breast he had seen earlier.
"Sheila,"
she said breathlessly, leaning into his touch.
"Sheila,"
Bret whispered, looking over Sheila's shoulder at sweater girl,
"who's your friend?"
Sheila
sat back on Bret's lap, knowing that was it for her, looked over at
Rayna. She would never begrudge Rayna a guy. She like never dated and
Sheila was always trying to hook her up. Mostly guys went for her,
but once in awhile Rayna caught their attention.
"Her
name is Rayna. She is my best friend."
"She
doesn't seem to want to be here," Bret said.
"She's
pretty conservative. I try to get her to loosen up, try new things.
That's why I drag her with me. She in turn keeps me grounded and
tries to keep me out of trouble." Sheila laughed and said,
“That's a full time job."
Bret
smiled at her humor. "Sheila, is there another band mate I can
introduce you to?"
Knowing
that she wasn't going to get Bret was a bit disappointing, so she
picked the next best one, "Rikki."
"You
got it Babe," he said, cupping her cheek with his palm. Bret
stood and led Sheila over to Rikki.
"Bro,
I want to introduce you to Sheila."
Rikki
looked at her chest with interest.
Bret
leaned over and whispered, "Rikki, take care of this one for me,
exclusively, for tonight. As a favor to me. OK?"
Rikki
looked at Bret and said, "No prob."
Bret
left Sheila and Rikki as he heard her say, "Rikki, I want to see
your rocket," as she proceeded to get into his pants.
Bret
walked over to sweater girl and sat down. She had on a dark green
sweater, jeans and tennis shoes. He sat there a minute as she
continued to ignore him.
Finally,
I looked up, looking him up and down, and said contemptuously, "I
don't date girls," and went back to what I was doing, hoping he
would get the hint and leave.
Bret
said, unfazed, "You have a sharp tongue. "Rayna, right? My
name's Bret Michaels and I am the lead singer for my band, Poison."
Still
not happy about all this, putting away my notebook, I replied curtly,
"Yes." I looked around him at Sheila, happily enjoying
Rikki. "Sheila told you. You know, if it wasn't for her boobs I
wouldn't be here right now," I said, completely frustrated.
"Look, Bret. I am not one of your groupies. You're wasting your
time on me. I'd leave now except Sheila's my ride." I sat back
crossing my arms over my chest and stared at the wall.
Bret
took a sip from the champagne bottle in his hand and set it down. He
reached out and took Rayna's chin in his hand , his touch light, and
made her look at him. "Rayna, you're here because I wanted to
meet you, not because of Sheila."
She
looked at him with disbelief. Bret leaned in to kiss away that
disbelief, hoping she wouldn't slap him or something. His hand cupped
the back of her head, pulling her towards him, while she resisted,
pulling back, her hands pushing against his chest. Bret, being
stronger, held her head firm and placed a soft kiss on her lips. For
a split second she stopped struggling, but she was still stiff, her
breathing shallow. Sitting back, Bret looked at her. He saw her eyes
were fearful, her gaze blank. Her reaction unnatural. Rayna?" he
queried.
She
blinked and looked at him. Quickly she got up and looked around
saying, "I gotta go" and moved for the door.
Bret
started to feel like she might hurt herself or get hurt. Bret grabbed
hold of her arm and got her to look at him, "Rayna wait. Hold
on."
"WHAT!"
she said. panic in her voice, as she looked towards the door again.
No comments:
Post a Comment